miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

A new and strange term

I have to admit, in the beggining, I really didn´t like the idea of a summer term. When I knew I had to start a new term halfway through november I almost wanted to die. After the first impact, I started to pay attention to some positive aspects, so I felt a lot better.
I took six subjects, including the english class. My favourites up to now are Freudian Psychoanalysis and Educational Inclusion, and I could even say there is no subject that i really dispise. So I hope to approve all of them and also to release from the final exams, so I can go away on vacations free of any worry.
Because of the short duration of this term, I think I won’t make anything special for christmas eve, besides the typical family celebration. I want to concentrate all my energies on giving the best of me, and get free as soon as I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario