miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

The Cinema

I really love watching movies at the cinema, because I easily use to get distracted, so being at the cinema forces me to put all my attention on what I’m watching. Although this small attention defect, I’ve seen more movies at home than at the cinema lately, almost all of them downloaded from internet. But this is just because it would be very expensive to go to the cinema everytime I want to watch a movie, and also, not all the films I want to see are available at the cinema.
I couldn’t say I have one favourite kind of film, even I can say that I don’t like typical love movies. I like comedies and thrillers, and my favourite films are those with an unexpected ending.
Malta con huevo is one of my favourite chilean films; it’s a black pop comedy, really bizarre, starring by Nicolás Saavedra and Diego Muñoz. In short it tells the story about a lazy guy, Vladimir, who’s living with a friend, Jorge, and his girlfriend. As the film goes on, Vladimir starts travelling through the time, so everything gets very distorted. I totally recommend this film, it really makes you go crazy and the end is just AWESOME!
If someone made a film about my life, I think it would be a little distorted, like Malta con huevo… even I hope the end is not that bloody, haha.

1 comentario:

  1. Vale! I haven't seen Malta con Huevo but it seems really interesting haha, I'll watch it :)

    kisses and see you

    ResponderEliminar